GeoCloud is a data management system built to provide overview and fast access to your geoscience data and geological models.
This can be an important parameter for success in many situations like:
- The public administrator seeking available geoscience information for a specific area.
- The private consultant working on a proposal for a new survey or a modelling campaign. GeoCloud will offer an overview of the company’s existing geological models, wells and other geological information for an area.
With GeoCloud the geo-data management task has become much easier.
GeoCloud is a cloud-based data management system. The platform allows you to store, share and manage your geological models and your geo-data in one place. Each organization have their own GeoCloud portal and administration privileges.
The data and models stored on GeoCloud can be accessed through several online services:
- Directly in the web-browser
- Through WMS
- Directly in GeoScene3D
Portal administrators can grant access to their portal to anyone relevant, ensuring easy access and sharing of models, data, and results to pertinent partners and stakeholders.
When combining GeoCloud and GeoScene3D you are equipped with the tools and services needed to become a GeoSmart organization.
A system setup like this will enable your organization to:
• Manage, store, and use your valuable data
• Avoid data to be lost on forgotten drives
• Easily update your project with new data
• Reduce the time spend on converting data formats
• Allow users to collaborate on the same models and data unrestricted of their physical location
• Share data, models, and results both internally and externally
• Spend the freed-up time on other tasks
Special development and integration
GeoCloud is continuously being updated and adjusted to customer specific needs. If your organization has special functionality requirements or need GeoCloud to access your own databases or services, our GeoCloud developers are experienced in developing and adjusting the GeoCloud platform to customer needs.
For more information on GeoCloud and the possibilities it provides for your organization, contact our consultants at: email@example.com